BOOK YOUR VILLA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Baby cot free of charge on request (1 per villa)
• Discounted rate applicable for occupancy of 1 couple only according to dates and length of stay
• Rates may be revised in the event of exchange rate fluctuation or government tax increase
BOOKING PROCEDURES & CONDITIONS
• We accept stays of 12-14 nights minimum in peak season and of 4 nights in other periods.
• A 25% compulsory deposit is required to secure booking; payment to be made at latest 1 week after written confirmation has been received. Balance payment should be received at latest 6 weeks prior to arrival, failing which we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
For any confirmed booking cancellation charges will apply as follows:
During peak season:
• 60 - 90 days before arrival – 25% cancellation fee will be charged (= loss of deposit)
• 30 - 60 days before arrival - 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
• No refund for cancellations made less than 30 days before arrival.
During low and high season:
• 45 - 60 days before arrival – 25% cancellation fee will be charged (= loss of deposit)
• 15 - 45 days before arrival - 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
• No refund for cancellations made less than 15 days before arrival.
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR / MISCONDUCT
All guests are expected to act in a respectable manner towards their fellow guests and to ensure that no disturbances are caused in the villa environment. In case of any unacceptable behaviour, unreasonably high noise levels or general misconduct, Villa Salines reserves the right to ask clients to vacate the premises or to take action against them under the Mauritian law.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT POLICY
• Check in as from 14h00 / check out at 11h00 latest
We shall endeavour to provide immediate check-in for arrivals by early morning flights according to our availabilities and bookings. However, should clients wish for a guaranteed early check in or late check out, then 50% of the nightly rate will be charged.
Guests are required to pay Eur 200 or Rs 8,000 upon arrival to serve as a guarantee against any breakages or loss to property. An inventory of the villa will be done by the Villa Manager upon handing over of keys on arrival and when keys are collected on departure so that any payment to be made for breakage or loss be settled directly.